Forbes.com is one of the most trusted information resources for the world's business leaders.
BusinessWeek is a global
source of actionable insight for 4.7 million success-minded professionals.
Hoover’s delivers comprehensive company, industry, and market intelligence that drives business growth.
The leading source of information, intelligence and business content for managers, institutional investors and individual investors around the world.
The Wall Street Journal Online is the world's leading online business resource for reaching top leaders and investors worldwide.
Most Credit Impaired Applicants Helped...
BRT Financial is a nationally recognized company helping entrepreneurs achieve their business goals.
We are a Preferred Financial services company and have loans processed
more quickly and efficiently than many others.
©2010 brtfinancial.com - BRT Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
There are Number of Advantages to an SBA loan, including Longer Terms, No Points and No Balloon payments.
Who is Eligible for an SBA Loan? •
Most For-Profit Small Businesses are Eligible for an SBA Guaranteed Loan. This includes manufacturers,
wholesale, retail and service businesses as well as independent or franchise businesses.
• Retail and Service businesses with Sales (3-year average) not exceeding $6 million to $29 million, depending on the industry.
• Wholesale businesses with employees up to 100 regardless of sales volume.
• Manufacturers with employees up to 500 depending on the industry, regardless of sales volume.
SBA 7(A) Loan Program 7(A) Information
SBA (504) CDC Loan Program 504 Information
Use of Proceeds:
• Commercial Real Estate (Purchases, Construction, or Refinance)
• Leasehold Improvements
• Business Expansions
• Machinery, Equipment, Furniture or Fixtures
• Business Acquisition
• Working Capital (offered in conjunction with some of the above)
• Start-Ups (ALL Franchises, Motels, Restaurants, Gas Stations and C-Stores)
• Other Credits Considerations
• Business must have adequate historic cash flow to cover the proposed debt
• Business debt to net worth must meet industry averages
• Borrowers must be actively involved in the day-to-day operation of the business
• Satisfactory Personal Credit histories are required for all principles and guarantors
• No Past Bankruptcies or Felony Arrests!
For More Personal Credit Information
Contact BRT Financial The SBA Loan Packaging Professionals Today about the SBA Loan Programs and other Services.